Today we finished installing the welded metal bathroom dividers. The steel armature for the vine that winds around the brick arch was also finished off meaning the onsite welding is now complete at last. Outside the faux woodwork of the entrance was also finished off, After the last brush was complete stroke the scaffold was taken down and tossed in the truck with the welder. While I was at it I went through the toolbox, sorting out the tools no longer needed.
With the completion of these jobs it was time to take some of our tools home. While there is still lots to do on the project our list is getting ever shorter at last. By the end of the week a lot more tools will make the trip back to the shop as well. Each day, thanks to the talented help from our crew, more and more is getting complete.