I spent the bulk of my time today making sparks in the shop today. I kept the plasma cutter busy at cutting brackets and pieces for the front assembly of the train. I welded on the pieces as fast as they came off the machine. By quitting time I had the boiler in place as well as the smokestack and related rigging along with the armature for the remaining hand sculpt. There's still the front number plate frame to fabricate and the whistle pipes to weld into place and then the crew can finish off the sculpting. We've had to make a few changes and alterations as necessitated by the realities of fitting everything mechanical inside the body but it won't be long until the train engine looks a lot like the model we built so long ago.