The day dawned a little damp so I spent the bulk of it at my desk creating the routing files for the first of a bunch of name plaques for the upcoming workshops. This afternoon as we finished our break the sun peeked out. I loaded the paint and brushes into the truck and headed out to the bear to finish off the last few bits. The crew had done the bulk of the painting and it only needed a few brush stroked on the numbers and some highlights on the corners of the ice berg to finish it off. I did the job, took a couple of pics and heded back home - just in time for the end of our shift.
One more project is is off the list.