Dan Sawatzky: Artist, Writer, and Speaker
Dan Sawatzky is best described as a creative force and visual storyteller extraordinaire. His art career spans more than forty years of magic. Dan's passion is to design and create imaginative worlds that take people from the normal world to places of delight and wonder.
Dan also passionate about sharing the knowledge he has accumulated through his exciting career. He hosts workshops, writes for trade magazines and BLOGS, and speaks at conferences and trade shows.
Dan is a prolific writer whose body of work stretches back more than a decade. Currently, he writes for several trade magazines and BLOGS.
- Bimonthly contributor for Signcraft magazine
- Occasional contributor for Signs of the Times, SignMedia, and Sign & Digital Graphics magazines
- Twice weekly BLOG contributor for SAi Enroute Software's "Enroute Adventures"
- Twice weekly BLOG contributor for Multicam CNC Cutting Solutions' "Multicam"
- Twice Weekly BLOG contributor for Coastal Enterprises' "Speaking from Experience"
- Daily BLOG contributor for the Imagination Corporation's "Journal"
Dan is often called upon to speak at conferences, workshops and trade shows including:
- United States Sign Council conferences
- Multicam workshops and trade shows
- Enroute workshops
- Sign Magic workshops
- Sculpting Magic workshops